Boumort Highlands Trail
A 2-days guided hiking program to explore and discover Boumort Wildlife Reserve and its fauna. During the first hiking day, you will face a trek along a very remote area in the reserve from Llivia Col to Cuberes, climbing until Boumort peak, from where it will be possible to enjoy great views. The route will end up at Cuberes refuge, an old ranger house converted into a mountain refuge. The following day will start with a route from the refuge till Solduga Rocks in order to face the path which will take to the troglodyte villages of Solduga and Espluga, built in the rocks and in suspension between the sky and the Earth. At Pentina Forest, a 4×4 vehicle will be waiting to exit the reserve and take you back to Isona, town where the adventure will be finished.
*price based on 4pax
The program includes
- 2 days of guided and interpreted hiking routes in Boumort National Reserve.
- Picnic lunch on day 1
- Accommodation in Cuberes Refuge, dinner and breakfast included
- Picnic lunch on day 2
- Internal transfers by 4×4 needed for the correct development of the programme
The program does not include
- Accommodation before and after the program
- Transfers to/from the meeting point (Isona)
- Dinner on day 2