Boumort historical path
Two active days full of history and idyllic landscapes. The first day consists of a
full-day hiking route following the historical heritage in Boumort Reserve: the ruins of military constructions of the Spanish Civil War and the troglodyte villages of Solduga and Espluga de Cuberes, until reaching the confluence with river Noguera Pallaresa, where the group will face an exciting zip line to cross the river. On the second day, the group will follow the itinerary of Sant Pere de les Maleses, a place with an interesting but dark history. Between journeys, we will spend the night in a rural accommodation located in a remote area near Collegats Gorge. At the end of the route, a vehicle will be waiting to transfer the group back to Gerri de la Sal.
*price based on 4pax
The programme includes
- 2 days of guided and interpreted hiking routes
- Picnic lunch on day 1
- A night stay at a rural accommodation, half board.
- Internal transfers needed for the correct development of the program
The program does not include
- Accommodation before and after the program
- Transfers to/from the meeting point (Gerri de la Sal)
- Lunch on day 2