An authentic safari in one of the most unexplored and remote locations in Catalonia, Boumort Wildlife Reserve. On the first day, the activity will start in the evening and consists of a 4×4 route which will take us along never-ending tracks in the reserve. We will stop several times along the way to watch the animals existing in the reserve. On the second day, we will start the route in the morning. First, we will stop at an area of supplementary feeding for birds of prey, where you will experience a wildlife show at the reach of your hand. Taking a camera is a must to capture this unique moment, when birds of prey, deer and foxes share a feast a few metres away from the hide. Then, the 4×4 route will continue until the starting point of the 30min hike which will take you on top of Boumort Peak, place where you will enjoy a picnic lunch with the best views in the area.
*price based on 4pax
The program includes
- 2 days of 4×4 transfers to reach Boumort Wildlife Reserve.
- Guide services for wildlife observation during the route.
- Material needed for wildlife watching.
- A birdwatching activity in El Canyet hide.
- 1 Picnic lunch
- 1-night stay at an accommodation out of the reserve, half board.
The program does not include
- Accommodation before and after the program
- Transfers to/from the meeting point (La Pobla de Segur)
- Lunch on day 1