Walking the Wild Side of Boumort
Three days of unceasing adventure in one of the most unexplored, uninhabited, and peculiar spots in Catalonia. In the most unknown Pre-Pyrenean area, you will be riding in 4×4 vehicles along infinite trails, enjoying various journeys through old animal pathways, and visiting the most precious and valued spots of Boumort National Reserve.
The first night will be spent in the middle of nature in an old ranger house, today restored into a mountain refuge; whereas on the second night, a unique mountain camp will be exclusively set up for you under the magic, troglodyte villages of Solduga and Espluga.
*price based on 4pax
The program includes
- 3 days of guided and interpreted hiking routes in Boumort National Reserve.
- Picnic lunch on day 1
- Activity at the wildlife watching hide.
- Accommodation in Cuberes Refuge, dinner and breakfast included.
- Picnic lunch on day 2.
- A night stay at an exclusive mountain camp on day 2.
- Dinner and tasting of local products during the stay in the mountain camp.
- Complete breakfast at the camp to face the day with energy.
- Internal transfers needed for the correct development of the programme.
- 4×4 vehicle approximation to the fauna watching points and access to the starting point of the excursions.
- Necessary equipment for the wildlife watching in the reserve.
The program does not include
- Accommodation before and after the program.
- Transfers to/from the meeting point (La Pobla de Segur).
- Lunch on day 3